It’s lonely at the top.
I know because I’ve been there. As a business executive, I understand what it’s like to carry the entire burden on your shoulders.
Professional women and business owners often don’t have anyone with whom they can openly and honestly share their fears and worries. They may be over-whelmed, over-worked, and over-stressed. This can easily bring about feelings of self-doubt and inadequacy.
I help them find clarity, focus, and confidence in themselves and their abilities, so that they can achieve their dreams and goals in their lives and careers.
I use a variety of tools and techniques to help my clients and perhaps most valuable to my clients is that first, I listen. Schedule a Listening Session today.
A Listening Session is a complimentary, thirty-minute ZOOM meeting. During this time:
- I listen to your concerns, fears, and worries.
- We talk about what keeps you up at night.
- We discuss what you’ve already tried that did or didn’t work to solve the problem.
- We talk about your dreams and goals and what’s most important to you.
- Then we decide together if we want to go forward and work together.
With over thirty years’ experience in business management with an emphasis on non-profits, I have helped organizations transform from floundering to flourishing. While I keep a keen eye to the bottom line, I can guide you in identifying areas for improvement and growth in your organization.
I always start with a Listening Session to determine your organization’s needs as well as your needs as the leader. Then, together, we can craft a consulting project to help you reach your goals.
Common consulting projects include:
- Strategic Planning
- Staff Training and Development
- Supervisor Development
- Nonprofit Board Governance Training
- Teambuilding & Communication Workshop
Vision Board Workshop
Learn to use the power of visualization to achieve your dreams. An “out of the box” tool to keep your goals top of mind. Available for individuals and groups. Great for staff team building and motivation.
Whether you’re having a small, five-person workshop or hosting a virtual retreat for hundreds, you’re invited to hire me to provide a customized, intimate experience for your participants.
Here’s just a few topics for a workshop or keynote:
- Imposter Syndrome – what is it and how to over-come it
- Improve Communications in the Workplace
- Bossy is Not a Four-Letter Word – how to make bossiness work for you